C. Louise Communications Consulting was founded in 2020 to help organizations and individuals navigate the ever-changing landscape of communication. Our CEO has a BA in Journalism, is completing her Masters in Administrative Justice Involved Care, Teaching Certification for Undergrad, and is an on-air talent for Hot 2100. We offer a variety of services to help you craft your message, from developing strategic plans to creating powerful visuals and engaging content as well as bringing your vision of your business to life from start to finish. We strive to provide the highest quality of service and help you reach your communication goals.
Founder/CEO 06/2019 – Present
C. Louise LLC
● Worked in the capacity of Individual Sessions, Group Sessions, Auditing and Quality Control, Worked with Clinician on Behavioral Health Assessments for Securing Resources for Consumers.
● Wrote GIRP Medicaid Billable Notes for Securing Resources for Consumers Inc.
● Created Social Media Platforms, Updated Facebook and Instagram, Created a Facebook Page for Recovery Consultants of Atlanta.
● Communication Consultant, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist and Social Media Consultant for Recovery Consultants of Atlanta.
● Created COVID-19 Testing Events, Education and Awareness.
● Provide Supportive Case Management to Homeless, Veterans, Justice Impacted Individuals, Human Trafficking Impacted, and Those living with Mental Illness.
● Create Marketing Supportive Services to individuals, groups, agencies and organizations in the form of graphic design, website design, written communications, SBA certifications, and Sam.gov Consulting.
Marketing Specialist Contractor 5/2020 – 9/2021
Workforce Development Agency
● Responsible for all day-to-day office tasks to include filing, working with confidential documents, generating Georgia Power Reports, Creating Presentations, and Proposals.
● Worked in the office of Making a Way Housing, A Transitional Housing Program.
● Developed Flyers, Brochures, Logo and various communications for housing program resource provider.
● Attended NPU-J meetings on behalf of the organization as well as grant writing meetings, meetings at City Hall, etc.
● Worked on multiple political campaigns such as Robb Pitts, Eldrin Bell, Bill Edwards and Shalise Steele-Young in the capacity of organizing events, creating databases, phone banking, emailing, and scheduling.
● Assisted and Supported Residents with Resume Writing, Cover letters, Employment Locating and Life Skills.
. Business Consultant 03/2008 – 4/2017
Urban Sophistication, Founder/CEO
● Worked as a marketing specialist with Streetz 94.5 FM in Atlanta, GA.
● On-Air Personality for WIGO-AM (Money Mamas) in Atlanta, GA.
● Hosted an event for Presidential Candidate Jill Stein and the Green Party at Georgia State University State University, The John Marshall Law School and Sweet Auburn Bistro.
● Placed Artists on Tour with names such as Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Lil Boosie, Young Dro, etc.
● Highly successful Consultant with both Government, Nonprofit and Private Sector Companies.
● Wrote Jingles, Commercials, Business plans, Biographies, Radio Vignettes, Advertisements, PSA’s, Website Copy, Published in the Chicago Sun Times.
● Hosted, Created and Planned Events with Kontrol Magazine, Revlon, Starbucks, Project Runway, John Casablanca, LA Fitness, Nature Valley Granola Bars, Smoothie King, Escambia County Health Department.